Corporate Angel Network arranges free travel on corporate jets for
cancer patients, bone marrow donors and bone marrow recipients, as
long as they:
- Must be a cancer patient (or bone marrow donor or recipient)
- Traveling to treatment, consultation, or a check-up
- Traveling to recognized treatment centers as listed with the National Cancer Institute or the American College of Surgeons
- Able to walk up the steps of a corporate aircraft without assistance
- Not in need of oxygen, IV, or onboard medical assistance
By taking a Corporate Angel flight, a patient:
- Receive lifesaving specialized treatment not available in their local area
- Able to travel to clinical trials resulting in potential cures for thousands
- Avoid dangers of commercial travel due to immune deficiencies
- Reduce financial burden of travel
- Can be accompanied by family member(s) or companion
- Financial qualification not required
How to obtain free air transportation:
Call the Corporate Angel Network Toll-Free Patient Line at (866) 328-1313
to register within three weeks of a specific appointment at a recognized
cancer treatment center; or email
us and provide a phone number where you can be reached.
You must make back-up travel arrangements, as we cannot guarantee we will find you a flight.
We will call you immediately if and when we find a match.